Hester St. Fair, Xi’an Famous Foods, Veggie Eats
It’s a busy week in Lower East Side food news:
- The Hester Street Fair’s season premiere on Saturday gets a lot of love in the media (Time Out, NYDN, Treehugger).
- Xi’an Famous Foods announces a May 14 grand opening event at its newest location at 67 Bayard Street, with free food.
- The LES and East Village represent in one blog’s ranking of vegetarian restaurants.
- Serious Eats loves Dora’s coffee.
- Farm-brewed beer debuts at the Union Square Greenmarket this weekend.