Synagogue Survival, Building Bike Lanes, Rosario Dawson’s LA Life
- Sixth Street Synagogue battles preservationists, still has dreams of building condos on top of historic building (Villager).
- Fighting for continuous bike lanes up the east side (Our Town).
- Rep. Nydia Velazquez will co-chair the Cuomo transition team (NYT).
- Rosario Dawson may have been plucked from a stoop on the Lower East Side, but LA feels like her “adult home.” (USA Today)
- Quentin Crisp’s East Village (Jeremiah).
- Lady Gaga is ordered to put some clothes on, in a recent visit to the Bikram Yoga studio on Allen Street (DNA Info).