Cuomo on Silver Coup Rumors, Bloomberg’s Accountability Illusion, Gourmet Coffee on Lower Mott
- Andrew Cuomo swears he was not behind a tabloid story speculating about a coup to overthrow Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver (NYT).
- City report dodges big issues, including impact of budget cuts and recession (Gotham Gazette).
- A 1984 music video shot in and around Astor Place offers a walk down memory lane (Jeremiah).
- Not many bars have applied to stay open all night on New Year’s Eve (Daily News).
- Stumptown coffee comes to “Little Chitaly.” (Grub Street)