June Agenda: Restaurants Seeking New, Modified Liquor Licenses
Community Board 3 is out with its June meeting agenda. As usual, it looks like the SLA Licensing Committee will have its hands full when it meets June 15th. Among the restaurants and bars on the agenda:
- Grand Park, 365 Grand Street. Jesse Hartman, having withdrawn his application last month due to concerns about the use of an outdoor space, will go before the committee with more specific plans for an enclosed patio. You'll recall, opposition from some residents of the Seward Park Co-op derailed his original application, in spite of the fact that he had supportive signatures from well over 100 neighbors.
- 55 Delancey Cafe, 55 Delancey. New wine license.
- Kuta, 65 Rivington. New outdoor space.
- 179 Ludlow LLC. Full liquor license.
- Sushi Hana, 111 Rivington. Wine license.
- Bia, 154 Orchard. Full liquor license.
- Falai, 68 Clinton. Upgrade to full liquor license.
- Falai Panetterie, 79 Clinton. Upgrade to full liquor license.
- Grotto, 100B Forsyth. Alterations, upgrade to full liquor license.
- Allen & Delancey, 115 Allen. Extending hours.
- Red Velvet (Nick's Empanadas). Transfer full liquor license.
We'll have more on many of these restaurants before the meeting on the 15th.